Kayaking Utah on the Provo River is a splendid way to see the canyon! Book now!
- Self-Guided Trip Ages 15+
- Guided Trip Ages 15+
Join us for Utah stand-up paddle boarding
Want to try something new or add a little more thrill to your river experience? We are excited to add to our Provo River adventures this year with stand-up paddle boards! We recommend Utah SUP rentals and river runs for ages 15 and older. Stand-up paddle boarding on the Provo River is a moderately strenuous activity that requires good balance and core strength. We offer the most stable paddle board for river running, the ChargAIRE SUP.
Provo River Run
Blaze your own trail or follow a guide down the scenic Provo River on a stable inflatable SUP. Mild white water and awesome views make this a trip to remember. Choose from a two-hour self-guided tour or follow a guide on a SUP on the Provo River.
- For experienced paddle boarders, no guide is required. This trip takes about 90 minutes.
- Never paddled before? No worries! Let us show you the board for the first time.
- Shuttles run every hour from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Saturday
- PFDs (personal floatation device)
- Damage insurance and water-resistant phone/camera bag available to purchase