This mild river stretch with amazing scenery and Class I – II rapids is fun for everyone. Paddle down the river with friends and family!
- Single Tube Starting at: Ages 12+
- Double Tube Starting at: Ages 8+ | Holds 2 people
Float along the Provo River!
Have a blast tubing down the Provo River on our custom-made, heavy-duty tubes. River tubing is strenuous and requires decent swimming skills and good physical shape. Double tubes are available! Shuttles leave on the hour from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and every half-hour on peak days. The typical float time is 90 – 120 minutes depending on the seasonal flows. High School and College Age kids tend to enjoy tubing more than other age groups.
Recommended for kids 12 and older, or 8 and older on a double tube with a strong swimmer, physically fit adult. Small 3 to 5-man rafts available for parents with younger children.
- Open May through September – Water is chilly so booties and wetsuits are available to rent
- Prices starting as low as $20 for students, military or large groups
- Our tubing trips start below Deer Creek and finish at our private take-out and parking area at Vivian Park.
- Recommend for 12 years and older – 5’2″ and up in height and weight between 80 – 275 lbs
- Parents may link their tube with their children’s (ages 8 and up).
- Linking between adults not recommended (limits maneuverability; ropes and twine are dangerous)
- New double tubes available starting summer of 2020
- We offer inflatable kayaks and self-guided rafts as fun, safer alternatives for youth, families with kids, or adults over the weight limit. Non-swimmers should go on a guided raft.
- Class I and sometimes class II rapids and obstacles found on the river
- Group discounts available. Save 10% on groups with 10 to 19 guests and 20% on all groups over 20.
- Multiple payers? Make separate reservations online and we will combine at check-in.
- Please, no glass on the river, and use caution with alcohol consumption.
- Use cooler or backpack to store and keep all trash out of the river while floating.
- Recycle bins available at both parks at take-out
- Shuttle runs every hour Monday to Sunday starting at 10 a.m. Arrive early for check-in.
- JUNE – AUG TUBING MEETING POINT FOR SATURDAY AND SUNDAY is 3362 East Provo Canyon Road.
- Starving student discount: use code “student” at checkout to save some cash.
- Military discount code: “military”
- Reserve your tube today!
- PFDs (personal floatation device)
- River navigation
- Cooler tubes available for an additional fee (you bring the cooler)
- Wetsuit and river booties available for rental at checkout
What to bring:
- River sandals or light shoes
- Long-sleeve shirt to reduce scratches and chafing