Have a blast tubing down the Provo River on our custom-made, heavy-duty river tubes! Book your river tubing trip now!
PROVO RIVER RAFTING
- Self-Guided Trip
- Adult Ages 9+
- Child Ages 4-8
- Guided Trip
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 3-12
- Guided Trip w/ Texas Style BBQ
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5-12
Provo River rafting trip in Utah!
Experience stunning Utah views on a Provo River rafting trip. It’s one of the closest places to whitewater rafting near Salt Lake City.
This mild river stretch with amazing scenery and Class I – II rapids is fun for everyone. Our guided river trip in Provo Canyon offers views of soaring canyon walls, home to Robert Redford’s Sundance Resort. Enjoy Class I and II rapids on this 6-mile journey down this spectacular canyon.
Self-guided trip on an inflatable raft – Each party gets their own raft to paddle down!
Be your own guide and paddle down the river with friends and family! Our self-guided rafting trip on the Provo gives you the thrill of paddling your own boat in this beautiful canyon. We have 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12-person rafts – If you don’t have at least three capable paddlers, we recommend you choose the inflatable kayak option.
Rafting + a Texas-style BBQ on the river bank!
Take a few hours in the afternoon to enjoy a beautiful guided river trip on rafts or kayaks in Provo Canyon. After the trip, enjoy a smoked Texas-style BBQ complete with meaty ribs, slow-cooked chicken, tender brisket, savory sausage, soft rolls, red beans and rice, BBQ beans, coleslaw, and a variety of BBQ sauces. Enjoy all this at our private park along the river.
Available MONDAY thru FRIDAY at 4pm
Tell me more and how does it all work?
- #1 Editor’s choice by major outdoor magazines
- Trips are 90 minutes or longer based on river flow.
- Let us show you why we are the most popular Northern Utah rafting outfitter since 1989.
- Open late April through October 2020 — Awesome weather all summer long!
- Park City and Salt Lake rafting at its best!
- Provo Canyon is home to the world-renowned Sundance Resort.
- Just 30 short miles from Park City and 40 miles from Salt Lake City, rafting the Provo has been enjoyed by thousands of guests.
- Our team and experience will make this a memorable adventure for you.
- We are the only rafting outfitter located on the river, plus we have a private take-out.
- Stunning canyon with Mount Timpanogos backdrop and beautiful alpine formations
- Guided trips depart Monday through Saturday at 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Self-guided trips depart every day on the hour starting at 10 a.m.
- BBQ Rafting or Kayaking trips start at 4pm Monday thru Friday
- Have a large group? We can handle any size. Group discounts available.
- PFDs (personal floatation device)
- Guided rafting or kayaking river trip
- Brief orientation
- Optional: Smoked BBQ on the river bank at our private pavilions