Take a historic train ride from Heber City around Deer Creek Reservoir to the Provo River, followed by lunch and guided river rafting.
RAFT AND ATV ADVENTURE
- Person Ages 10+
Awesome ATV ride with river trip!
This popular combo adventure takes you down the Provo River by raft or kayak. Enjoy the beautiful soaring canyon walls. Cruise over to the trailhead at Cascade Springs for a guided ride on a two-seat, four-seat, or six-seat RZR. Enjoy spectacular vistas and abundant wildlife with your guide as you operate a new machine on spectacular trails winding up to 9000 feet. Must be 18 or older to operate an ATV.
- Includes: off-road adventure, kayak or rafting trip
- Explore the Wasatch Mountain State Park on your own off-road quad, two-seat, four-seat, or six-seat ATV. Enjoy spectacular vistas and abundant wildlife with your guide as you operate a new machine on spectacular trails through Cascade Springs to 9000 feet.
- Group discounts available — Call or email for more details.
- Our experienced guides travel with you downstream on a raft or you may choose to follow a guide on an inflatable kayak to Vivian Park.
- Trips depart from our Vivian Park office in Provo Canyon at 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Fuel, insurance (with deductible), and cleaning included in price.